TakeOnShopping may collect information from or about you, including your email address, username, password, bookmarks and associated content,
conversations and messages, IP address, browser data, and cookies.
- Email address, username and password are required for users to store and modify bookmarks and other content on the site.
- Bookmarks, conversations and associated content are submitted by users and kept as private unless specifically designated to be public.
- IP, browser and cookie data are utilized for the purpose of customizing the Service for each user.
Use of Personal Information
On an aggregate, non-personally identifiable level we may use data we collect from you to enhance the Service, analyze site usage,
customize the site`s content, layout, and services and for other purposes that we may deem appropriate. These uses improve the Service
and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Service.
We may also send you news, updates and other information you may find useful, unless you specify in your account that you do not want to receive
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without
your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal
scope of business to provide our services:
- TakeOnShopping Community. Your User ID, bookmarks and any conversations or clips that you deem public are displayed throughout the Service. Therefore this data is available to the public. All of your activities on the Service will be identifiable to your User ID. Other people can see your bookmarks, conversations and clips, you have made public on the Service.
- Legal Requests. TakeOnShopping cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as:
intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the TakeOnShopping community from those doing harm.
Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or
alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your user information, including your user ID, email, bookmarks,
and Service usage history, without notice to you.
The Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by TakeOnShopping. Please be aware that TakeOnShopping
is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of each site
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you are under 13 years old, you should not register with or otherwise provide personal information to our Service.
We use reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
We cannot, however, guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or
that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with.
All amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately and we are not required to notify you of the changes.
please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
Last Modified Jun 13, 2016