BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN, AND ANY POLICIES REFERENCED BY, THE SITE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
Access and Use
Age Requirement and Responsibility:
You may not access or use the Service unless you are at least 13 years old. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for your use of the Service and for all activities that occur under your account or password. Registration. You are required to maintain all information provided during your registration process so that it remains true, accurate,
up-to-date and complete at all times.
- harvest or otherwise collect or disseminate personal information about others without their consent, or harass or “stalk” another;
- impersonate any person or entity, or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of messages;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- solicit business for any competitive company or service;
- attempt to use the site as a dating service;
- solicit other business off topic or not related to the purpose of the site;
- export technical data or other materials in violation of any applicable law; or
- upload, transmit or otherwise make available material that:
- 1. is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- 2. infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any third party, including but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright;
- 3. constitutes the unauthorized or unlawful disclosure of confidential or other proprietary or nonpublic information;
- 4. constitutes “chain letters,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “pyramid schemes” or other duplicative or disruptive messages; or
- 5. contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, files or programs.
Copyright and License
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site, including but not limited to the text, photographs, design, product information, graphics, software, images, and the arrangement of all content is the property of TakeOnShopping or its licensors, are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2014 TakeOnShopping.
Third Party Content
TakeOnShopping provides links to other sites whose content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control. We are not responsible for the quality, content, nature or reliability of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, and we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of such websites. The inclusion of a link in the website does not imply any endorsement by us or any affiliation between us and the third party.You should review applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party sites.
THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY OR DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TAKEONSHOPPING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. TAKEONSHOPPING DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE.
TAKEONSHOPPING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING CONTENT THAT IS POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS THEREIN OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF DATA.
Changes to these Terms
TakeOnShopping reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site Terms, or any policy of the Site, from time to time at any time and in its sole discretion. If TakeOnShopping decides to change these Site Terms or a Site policy, it will post a new version on the Site and update the effective date set forth above. Any changes or modifications to these Site Terms will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of the Site following posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should frequently review these Site Terms and any other applicable policies, including their dates, to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Modified Jun 13, 2016